All dental and anesthetic procedures have associated risks.
These may be, but are not limited to:
* Drug reaction and side affects.
* Damage to adjacent teeth or fillings.
* Post Operative infection.
* Delayed healing of an extraction site, (dry socket) necessitating additional
* Sinus involvement during removing of upper molars which may require
additional or surgical repair at a later date
* Involvement of nerves during removal of teeth, resulting in temporary
or possibly permanent numbness or tingling of the lip, chin, tongue or
* Bruising, swelling, sensitivity, pain or swallowing any objects.
* Failure of the dental procedure necessitating additional treatment.
* Breaking of dental instruments inside tooth canal making additional
* Complications during treatment necessitating referrral to a specialist.